The Exotic Bully will be shorter in Height, stout for its size and has and has an abstruce yet distinguishing physique with a blocky head. Should display effortless movement and should be active and alert to its surroundings.
- Medium in length, with a broad skull, very pronounced cheeck muscles, distinct stop, and high set ears. Excess of wrinkles is not desirable but is not a fault nor disqualification.
- • Ears- Natural drop, rose or cropped.
- • Eyes- Eye shape is oval to slightly roundish, and set far apart. Any color is acceptable except albinism. However, odd eyes (one dark, one blue or light) should be considered not preffered. Lacking pigment around the eyes is undesirable.
- • Muzzle- Short blocky upper side or squared to fall abruptly below the eyes and measuring roughly 1 to 2 inches away from the head is mostly desireable.
- • Jaws- well defined.
- • Under jaw- is required to be strong. Lips- semi close and even preffered but slight looseness is allowed. Upper teeth- to meet tightly outside lower teeth in form or scissor bite is accepted.
- • Lips- semi close and even, minimal looseness accepted but not preferred.
- • Nose- All colors accepted.
- • Heavy, slightly arched, tapering from shoulder to back of skull. Compact size should have minimal or no loose skin.
- • Strong and muscular with blade being set wide and far apart.
- • The Body should have well-sprung ribs, deep in rear and all ribs close, the chest should be deep and broad.
- • Fairly short back length, a slightly sloping from withers to rump or straight is accepted with gentle short slope at butt to base of tail.
- Preffered long to medium in comparison to size, low set, tapering to a fine point. Long tails over hocks, kinks and knots are serious faults, but not disqualifications.
- • Heavy boned.. The front legs are able to slightly bowed. Upright pasterns are preffered. Feet should be of moderate size, well arched and compact. The hindquarters are to be well defined, let down at hocks, turning neither in nor out.
- • The gait should be effortless and powerful. The action must be unrestrained, free and vigorous with powerful drive off the rear. Should maintain a straight topline while in movement. Dogs should be able to maintain a good convergence while moving with no restraints.
- • Short, close to the body and soft touch, should have a glossy look.
- • All colors and patterns are accepted.
- • Height and weight should be in proportion of the body.
All Exotic Bully (males and females) will be categorized in 2 classes. MICRO Exotics for any dogs that are 13 inches or smaller and EXTREME Exotics for anything taller. Weight- there is no particular weight for this class but should be in proportion build of the dog.
- American Bulldog
- American Bully
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- Bull Terrier
- Cane Corso
- Dogue de Boredaux
- French Bulldog
- Olde English Bulldogge
- Shorty Bull
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier